According the many individuals in the Indian medical fraternity, stem cell therapy is the country’s future in disease management. The increased trend of preserving stem cells of newborn babies by parents reconfirms this popular belief. As autologous stem cells have the ability to migrate to the malfunctioning organ in the human body, and restore the normal functioning by replacing the dead cells with new ones, this treatment procedure has made great strides in curing Diabetes in India.
Diabetes Mellitus, comprising both Type I and Type II Diabetes collectively affect millions of people in this world. The disease stems from the human body’s inability to produce insulin in the pancreas. Stem cell therapy for Diabetes in India has now made it possible for the pancreas to repair itself and start producing insulin as usual. This treatment procedure effectively combats the deficiency of Insulin in Type I Diabetes, and the body’s inability to handle the insulin in Type II Diabetes. In other words, after this therapy, normal blood-sugar levels are restored in the human body.
Easy and affordable treatment for restoring pancreatic function
In conventional medicine, diabetic patients are left to the mercy of daily injections of insulin or medications for getting relief from this life threatening disease. Now, stem cell therapy for Diabetes in India has miraculously transformed the lifestyles of diabetic patients. The best part of autologous stem cell treatment is that the body does not reject any new cell. The clear patient benefits of stem cell therapy for Diabetes include:
- Growth of new pancreatic cells and restoration of normal pancreatic functions
- Restoration of normal blood-sugar levels in the human body
- No chance of body rejecting the new pancreatic cells
- Drastic reduction in diabetes symptoms
- Prevention of diabetes-induced health problems like blindness, heart disease, kidney failure, or amputated limbs
The biggest benefit of stem cell therapy for diabetes in India is the timely prevention of deadly diseases, which are far worse than a diabetic condition.
Who can avail of stem cell therapy for Diabetes in India?
Generally, the three distinct groups of people who can avail this unique treatment procedure are:
- Patients with high blood-glucose levels
- Victims of Type I or Type II Diabetes
- Patients with Diabetes-induced health complications
Observed benefits of this therapeutic cure of Diabetes
Many premier stem cell research and treatment centers in India like Stemgenn have contributed to the ongoing treatment and cure of Diabetes. Stem cell therapy for Diabetes in India assures
- Long and healthy life
- Controlled Diabetic condition
- Prevention of Diabetes-induced diseases
- Maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.